Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternator Conversion Kit
I'd collected most of the parts to do an alternator conversion on my '84 wing then I buggered up my knee, so I let the wing go and now have these parts left.
Have the machined pulley (for serpentine belt) and the longer crank bolt along with a 55 amp alternator. Also have the circuit breaker and rad spacers. All that's needed to complete the kit are the brackets which are easy to fabricate and a belt. Looking for best offer on package. Will let go for considerably less than online kits.
1984 1200 Interstate
#1 03-21-2014, 03:57 PM,
I am sorry to hear about your knee.
Stuff happens.
I am also sorry to hear you had to send your wing down the road.
Again, logical stuff happens when stuff happens.
Maybe a three-wheeler is in your future.
One can hope.

Take care!

(no disrespect intended with my signature)
enjoying the view from the saddle....... due mainly to the people and information found within this site
#2 03-24-2014, 10:46 AM,
What can I give you for them and what for shipping?

Frank

Have the machined pulley (for serpentine belt) and the longer crank bolt along with a 55 amp alternator. Also have the circuit breaker and rad spacers. All that's needed to complete the kit are the brackets which are easy to fabricate and a belt. Looking for best offer on package. Will let go for considerably less than online kits.
#3 04-24-2015, 10:24 PM,