Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Me a new member, well almost
I've looked around a while but havent posted much.

Is this site exclusive to 1200 owners or can I post seeing as I have an 1100.
#1 01-30-2007, 03:33 PM,
Pretty much 1200's, but there is nothing wrong if you don't have one. Just means that you might miss on some of the subtle things we bang our heads against.
#2 01-30-2007, 05:19 PM,
Hi Dan and Welcome, alot of us have dual membership in this forum and the Steve Saunders forum, the site is setup for the gl1200 but I believe you may also find alot of owners here may have previous experience with the gl1100 as well. I believe maybe that some of the minor parts may interchange not sure. Hope we can be of help and vise versa. Saw some of your post on the Saunders forum and they were very good.

Ride safe.

TN
#3 01-30-2007, 08:48 PM,
Thanks for the welcome.

I'm liking the look and feel of this site already and I'm finding out I was ready for some change of scenery,
like going for a ride, I don't like to stay in one place for long.

I jump around as it is from here to Saunders to NGW trying to offer my input when I can, I ask alot of questions too.
I'm resedadan at NGW. Something got messed up with my original name which was dan filipi same as here and Saunders, had to make a new account. NGW gets hacked alot I guess.

Anyway, it's nice to be here.

I started riding dirt bikes when I was 13, got my first street bike, a Honda CB350 when I was 15. It was my mini Goldwing and my pride and joy. Mom and Dad loaned me the money and I payed it all back within a year. Soon after that I was cut off head on and sold both.
Now my new to me Wing ( 30 years later) is the same color as the 350 I had, it's the Goldwing I always wanted. It may even be the same year I drooled over back then.
When I decided I had to have a Wing 8 months ago I was drooling again, it was all I could think about, so much that I could taste it.

So anyway, here I am.

Curious, I wonder if anyone has plans to start up a GL1100goldwings site,

mmm........nah, not me anyway.

Oh, how do I get my avatar to show my pic, has a "?" now even though the upload was confirmed more than once.

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out.
#4 01-30-2007, 09:53 PM,
Welcome dan filipi, where is Reseda? Is that in the US or Canada? I'm not familiar with where it is. Could you add it to your profile so the rest of us will have a closer idea of where you are?
#5 02-01-2007, 06:10 AM,
Thanks dan, I think I could find where you're at now. Big Grin
#6 02-01-2007, 02:30 PM,