Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you to Scott Dudley and Marty Barker for post imports
Many thanks to Scott Dudley who handcrafted a special program that allowed all of the posts over at the MSN site to be imported over to this site for their safekeeping, otherwise they would have all been lost when MSN shuts down the old site next. And a big thanks goes out to Marty Barker who was instrumental in making sure that the program was integrated with this site and the transfer went smoothly. Thank you very much guys you both did a great job.

Vic
Ed (Vic) Belanger - 1954-2015
Founder of gl1200goldwings.com

#1 01-30-2009, 10:50 AM,
You're most welcome Vic and yes - a HUGE THANK YOU to Marty and his infinite patience helping me to test the process countless times (literally) until we got it right. Without his help, it wouldn't have happened.

I also posted a message on the old forum with links and instructions to login here.

If I've missed anything (or messed anything up), please let me know.
#2 01-30-2009, 11:48 AM,
Thanks from me also!!!!! Would have been alot of Vital and Good Info. lost if not for what you guys have done!! Thanks Again Big Grin Bob
1981 Gl I
#3 01-30-2009, 05:45 PM,
8) The board is a community that works based upon everyone's input....I contribute what I know but gain that back many times over in knowledge shared by people that help me fix my bike.
#4 01-30-2009, 10:07 PM,