Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
head sets
I am looking at J&M systems the cheaper one and need some opinions on them also i dont think my intercom has ever been used is there any way to check its operation. My wife an i would love to be able to talk and listen to music but dont want to spend three or four hundered dollars to do it. My radio seems to work fine. Thank tou.
#1 05-17-2008, 02:14 PM,
Try <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.imc-electronics.com">http://www.imc-electronics.com</a><!-- w -->

My wife and I bought two sets (HS-G35) and are very pleased with them.
#2 05-17-2008, 02:16 PM,
I purchased 2 sets of the HS8154 J&M over the winter and have used them for the last month or so.Seem to work pretty well although we don't use them for music just for intercom.I like to use the bike speakers so that I can still hear what is going on around me.They look like they are pretty durable(time will tell) and we only paid $60 dollars a set.
Fatwing Chris
If Id'a known it would last this long I would've taken better care of it !!!
[Image: NewBabyPicsSpring024SmallCustom-1.jpg]
#3 05-19-2008, 06:32 AM,
Those are the ones i am looking at Chris i only hope my intercom system works as i have been told i need the head sets to tell. Thanks
#4 05-19-2008, 02:13 PM,
Do you know anyone that would volunteer to plug their's into your bike to try them before you put out the cash?I was worried about the same thing,but then I thought what the heck I'll just resell them.
Fatwing Chris
#5 05-19-2008, 02:26 PM,
Hi Beretta682goldx-- youcnnot beat J&M - they are the best !Both product wise and after sales service, I have delt with sierra Electronics ,and J&M both ! excellent ! Your intercom will work if it is an Aspencade.Mine is 33years old, I plugged in the headsets and they worked like a charm! However Fatwing Chris has agood suggestionabout trying someone else's head sets Good luck Big Grin John D.
#6 05-19-2008, 02:49 PM,
I have 2 pair of the IMC and I love them...as well as the price as they include the lower cable so you don't have to pay extra for that...I bought mine at Sierra Electronics...good people!
#7 05-19-2008, 03:58 PM,
The J&M came with all the cables you need also.
Fatwing Chris
#8 05-20-2008, 05:41 PM,
Got a pair of them today easy to fit in helmets and they work. There is a little bit of static if the intercom is turned up to high but not to bad. I have not been out on the road yet but so far so good thanks.
#9 05-21-2008, 07:41 PM,