Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speakers Changed
Bought the Polk Audio db 401's just like I read here. They make quite a difference in my rear speakers, in fact , I may put them in the front's as well. Flying down the interstate used to distort my old speakers, but the Polk never distorted. They fit tight in the rear speaker housing, but they do fit. However, some adjustments would be needed for the front speakers since the tweeter sticks out some. They are water proof, and I picked them up new on e bay for about $64. Good speakers and a good buy. Hope this helps.
1997 Valkyrie Tourer, 1987 Burgandy Aspencade with poorboy installed, and a 2005 Red GL 1800.
#1 07-26-2009, 03:58 AM,
Thanks for the feedback on these. I am glad they worked out for you!
#2 07-29-2009, 06:33 AM,
I replaced the fronts with Iced audio two way and it made a huge difference. Cost thirty bucks at a store like Wal Mart. I also put a set of three inch two way Iced audio in a tool bag and punched holes into it and wired them up in the rear on top of the luggage rack. I'm at work so I don't have access to my pictures. 8)
#3 10-29-2009, 04:24 PM,