Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"HOW TO" SERIES OF VIDEOS FROM FLYING TIGER M'CYCLES
Not far from where I live in St. Louis there's a wonderful, relatively new bike shop that can repair and help maintain just about ANY bike. It's called Flying Tiger Motorcycles. Lucky me, their main skills are GoldWings and OldWings, but they're just as much at home with ancient Harleys.

A little background from DEALERNEWS.COM:
"After losing their jobs [in California] within a year of each other, Eric Bess and Teresa Swanson moved to Maplewood [Missouri] and last year opened Flying Tiger Motorcycles, specializing in Japanese motorcycles from the 1960s and 70s." Click on to read more.

The very smart and talented, extremely nice salt-of-the-earth owner Eric Bess produced a series of videos on bike maintenance ... now linked below. However, his most important video is WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A USED BIKE as he takes you step by step on what to look for BEFORE buying a used bike and how much it will cost to repair. ENJOY!

Brakes By Flying Tiger Motorcycles

Carburetors By Flying Tiger Motorcycles

What to look for when buying a used bike [Example: Honda Magna] by Flying Tiger Motorcycles
[Image: Akriti2450x338.jpg]

" ... If you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." ~ George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
#1 12-19-2011, 05:23 AM,